Europe...

Europe...
Nick in Gent, Belgium

Friday, October 23, 2009

I am writing this in Brisbane Australia. It’s been a great week connecting with many friends from the past. Being with Nick & Lynne Watson and their team at Bayside has been great. We are at River City Church this weekend with Peter & Joy Constantine.

Our grandson Elijah (Josh & Amberley’s son) has had major heart surgery at Starship Akd this week. It was planned surgery…I’m pleased to report all is well, the Surgeon is very happy. So thanks for your prayers. Elijah will be there for another week or so.

Thanks for all the support and prayer since I posted the last Blog with our decision that we are going to Western Europe. We are at this stage aiming to live in Holland, probably Amsterdam. I believe the best thing one can do to touch the mess in society is the Gospel. It is the power of God for Salvation, and the planting of new Churches is still the best long term method under Heaven!

We are aiming to go after Easter 2010. (April). Please continue to pray for us as there is much to do…visas, language learning, finances to raise, house to rent, people to meet, many decisions to make etc. For those who live in the Waikato, we are having a meeting in our home on the 11th Nov. at 7:30pm – 67 Barrington Drive. Hamilton just to catch up & chat about the future.. But if you’re interested in Europe & feel God stirring you to help us plant churches, then simply email me. I would love to hear from you. Email nick@apo.org.nz and we will catch up somewhere. I really believe this is one of the most needy mission fields in the world right now & is still open to the Gospel. So, we must go!

I have been inspired and committed myself to writing another book! This time it’s about healing, but written in a day-by-day devotional style that will encourage people to persevere in taking hold of God’s healing power for their lives. I’ve already written 8 days worth!!! I’m aiming for at least a month or maybe two. Most meetings I speak in I find myself declaring God’s healing power in people’s lives. Often I want to give people scriptures so they are able to continue to believe for their healing. So I believe the best way for me to do this is in a short day by day devotional form. I’m excited and believe it’s a God thing…so here we go.

On 31st Oct/ 1st Nov. we are in Pukekohe with Craig & Jean Clements, then fly down to Christchurch for VCI South…I am soooo looking forward to seeing the folk down South, some North Islanders are coming too. So it will be a fun & supernatural time!

Until next time…remember that God is able!

No comments:

Post a Comment